Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving, without Turkey?

Hi Ya'll
Yes, Thanksgiving is now a distant memory. My excuse for not posting sooner is that I was waiting for some turkey... but it never came!! Don't get me wrong, I do like my people. But my world would be a better place if they ate more meat, especially on those holidays that ARE ALL ABOUT TURKEY!
Oh well, I'll continue to perform my responsibilities with my normal aplomb. My main responsibility - Thomas - is doing very well and enjoying his first holiday season. Gatherings with family and friends have kept him busy; and I'm confident he'll take to the whole gift-getting thing. And as long as he remembers me when it comes to gift-giving, then this holiday experience will have been a success.
Hope you enjoy a few pictures from our Thanksgiving; and check back around Christmas for the next update.
Happy Holidays -
Jasper

Thanksgiving

No comments: